It's a good job, very well done!
A celebration of the completion of the National Lottery Heritage Fund elements of our Ways to Nature Project.
This event was held near an entrance from Troopers Hill Road where some of our new fencing was installed. The event included:
• Displays and information showing what has been achieved with the grant.
• The official unveiling of our new fungi intepretation board.
• Activities for families run by Natural Learners.
• A walk to explain the new Management Plan for the Hill and look at the conservation work that has been done as part of the project.
• Signing of the new Management Plan by Richard Fletcher, Parks Services Manager for Bristol City Council and Susan Acton-Campbell, Chair of Friends of Troopers Hill.
• Singing of a specially written celebratory song...